Great Moments in Facebook History: September 19, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, September 19th, 2014:
- Chuck E. Cheese is just a casino for little kids.
- Chips have little nutritional value. That’s why you need to eat the whole bag.
- The awkward moment when you mispronounce organism in science class.
- The best sign of a healthy relationship is so sign of it on Facebook.
- If you pay entry fee to a marathon, they literally give you a run for your money.
- You don’t look like 200 likes in person.
- Fun game to play at the movies: not bringing your f*cking baby.
- Math Problem: A smalltown girl boards a train leaving south Detroit at midnight. If she doesn’t stop believing, how long is her Journey?
(Found on Funny Status)